Ballistol and other lubricants

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 4 15:45:21 MDT 2008

I didn't like that dropper as it leaked in my kit.   Maybe your's is better made?   Looks like German made...

For generations ballistol was a good choice for centers.   Protek and Goose Juice are better...imho   How is it, that Joe Goss had problems with Goose Juice +?   Maybe Joe can fill us in on it again...at this time, he's not selling Ballistol as a center lubricant...

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044