Real Customizing of a piano

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 13:05:42 MDT 2008

? Colleagues

  Lets' agree to discontinue the idle banter. I've got a great Idea why don't we really discuss customizing a piano.  What does it mean & all that it entails. It would be drastically more engaging than the spitting in the wind that's been going on under this wrongly titled thread which has zip to do
 with true authentic & artisanal Custom Piano Restoration , Design or new designs
 Who will go first?
  Dale Erwin

The Famous, the infamous, the lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!