Ballistol and other lubricants

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 11:32:16 MDT 2008

My did showed me that trick when I first got in the business. I do it occasionally, when I think of it.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT

. With one exception: your own hair grease (not kidding). When replacing a ceter pin, I pull the new pin through my hair which makes the pin getting "lubricated". And no, I am not the hippie type with greasy long hair.