Knowing list members

Stéphane Collin collin.s at skynet.be
Fri Jul 4 07:51:49 MDT 2008

Indeed, Tom.

I find it is not a good idea to put a fake in the top home page that presents you.
The piano you hear is certainly not that crappy upright, and the pianist playing "Le Gibet" of Ravel is certainly a mature one, while the recording equipment exceeds what can be home made (even if it has a 1960 type of sound).
Alicia, if you read this, please, consider going other ways in your life.  What you get by fraud will never satisfy you.  Learn to be happy with what you have and what you are.  Improve both as much as you can if this makes you even more happy.  But by all means, don't lie to yourself.  You are simply trying to make others love you (we all do) for what you are not.  While this could work for some (limited) time in some place, it will not work when you face your mirror, and that is where you really should be proud of yourself. We all want to be the best.  But there is only one best in the world.  Should he be the only one to deserve happiness ?

With all due respect.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.