Impact Wrenches, reprise

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Jul 3 14:46:43 MDT 2008

No, no, for a guy whose last removal of pinblock screws was with
brace-and-bit, this indeed qualifies as full-fledged, all inclusive, nay -
inspired - FUN!  When I finished I started looking around the shop for other
things I could use it on, but my son suggested I was getting carried away.
Kids.

William R. Monroe