Customizing a piano

A E eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 11:40:24 MDT 2008

and another thing, with all due respect, im not your niece nor you, i am me, and comparing me, or yourself to someone else is like sticking a saddle on a cow! because you dont know what else i got going now do you... as it was said here, stuck foot in it and person wound up being handicapped...
Alicia

To: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: Customizing a pianoDate: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:28:15 -0400From: wimblees at aol.comMy niece was diagnosed as dyslexic when she was still in grade school. At first her parents and teachers thought she was mentally retarded. When it was diagnosed, she worked on it, and now has a doctorate in education. I am somewhat dyslexic. It's just a matter of applying yourself.
Willem (Wim) Blees, RPTPiano Tuner/TechnicianHonolulu, HI808-349-2943www.bleespiano.comAuthor of The Business of Piano Tuningavailable from Potter Presswww.pianotuning.com-----Original Message-----From: A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk>To: Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>Sent: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 4:21 pmSubject: RE: Customizing a piano

No matter how much yu work, if your dyslexic, it aint going to happen.. Alicia

From: AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.comTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: Re: Customizing a pianoDate: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 20:59:11 -0400

No one gave any of us th e "pleasure" of writing and spelling correctly, we had to study and learn. It wasn't pleasure! It was hard work.

anon

Original messageFrom: "A E"  To: "Pianotech List"  Received: 7/2/2008 8:40:26 AMSubject: RE: Customizing a piano

Maybe I was a boy and now a girl, lol... Text message mode you say, some of us arent given the pleasure of writing and spelling correctly or reading for that matter. I do my best! Alicia

From: collin.s at skynet.beTo: pianotech at ptg.orgSubject: RE: Customizing a pianoDate: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:31:36 +0200

What if you were a boy ?
You’d be kicked out immediately, without all that interest.
Don’t ask how I know.

Anon.

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Tom ServinskySent: mercredi 2 juillet 2008 12:29To: Pianotech ListSubject: Re: Customizing a piano

Alicia

I have been following your comments for the past several months. The core of your comments ( and your admitted sharp tongue) suggest that you are looking for dialogue,debate, ideas, and not friendship within the piano tech community. With all due respect, and I say this with us much restraint as that I can muster, and as a father of 4 girls who text m e back and forth using the same shortcut lingo, if you want this community to view you as something more than a 14 yr pimply-faced ,immature,little brat, I beg of you to clean up your presentation. Write with accepted sentence structure and above all, guard yourself against the personal bomb throwing insults.

You will not be taken seriously if you continue your dialogues in the "text message" mode. You especially will not be taken seriously if you continue to pick fights with your "sharp tongue"  for the sake of picking a fight..

The old adage of judging a book by the cover plays homage to the fact that the majority of this list have a hard time finding you a credible individual for debate and insight. If you want your ideas and comments to resonate positively within this list I beg of you to clean up your shtick and resist the urges to act out. You are only digging the hole deeper and deeper.

Tom Servinsky