Judge tenderly and use the delete key

Jonathan Best jb at bubblemusic.com
Thu Jul 3 08:55:46 MDT 2008

Thank you Mike for your kind and thoughtful words.  I would add to
that by saying "Judge tenderly, keep it to yourself and use the
delete key.  If you don't like somebody's writing style simply delete
their messages.  If enough people feel the same way, the person will
leave.  For every message from AE there are several that are totally
unrelated to piano technology which I have to delete. It's to the
point where over half the messages are dedicated to this drama.  I
posted a query which I thought might lead to some lively discussion.
Maybe I'll take a break and post again after this has hopefully
played out.

Jonathan Best
jb at bubblemusic.com
928-830-4887