txt msg (was:Wives tales ... violin tuning

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jul 3 08:07:02 MDT 2008

I googled "matty boy", and I found out that I am one of Hawaii's Nightlife Promoters.  Check out my website, http://www.flashandmattyboypresent.com/.

  "Matty Boy"

A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    How i am in person and how I am on here are two diferent things...

Second yes i did oil come center pins, and balance and front rail pinns with "Hoppes lubricating oil" FOR GUNS! and you know what it did much better job than any teflon or dag, atleast to my feeling, because besides being a tech i'm a musician and i demand for my instrument to suit my comfort, so i tried things, and it worked out great, dont knock it will you try it!

Second of all, being 19 and having approx 30-35 stable and very frequent customers and new coming every now and again, without complains, i dont thinkis such a bad thing, infact i think im doing ok for my age. And i never used an EDT aural tuning exclusively, not bad for someone with 3-4 years experience? as the English say "wacha reckon bout it"...

I ignored your private email because you said nothing worth replieing to, ive got a few private conversations going with a few techs from this list, so clearly not EVERYONE is annoyed with me. Besides, i must say im not too happy with people like Matty boy therr either.

I'm trying to learn whatever I can fron this list, and perhaps give my own imput, might not be much but hey, and if someone tried to get under my skin i shall say something to them,  im sorry if i was rude, and i do bring my appologies to everyone on this list who was offended.

now tell me bit about yourself bob, what sort of background do you have with tuning?

Alicia