Fwd: txt msg (was:Wives tales ... violin tuning

RptBob1 at aol.com RptBob1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 06:59:12 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/3/2008 8:27:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, RptBob1
writes:

a message dated 7/3/2008 3:27:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dnereson at 4dv.net writes:

This is a professional list and as such should have coherent,
more formal posts, not posted in the lax format one would Instant
Message persons on a Buddies List.

When I read something over abbreviated, I simply delete
and not read other posts from that author.

Please use upper case, punctuation and real words.

Regards,

Jon Page

Jon:

Have you noticed that every one or two years some "technician" comes  along
who embarrasses the rest of us in the profession- and do it publicly and
without caring what image they are projecting?

This latest with the person from Philadelphia will hopefully end soon  when
she realizes that she is in the wrong league.  Her communication  skills are
unbelievably bad, she projects ignorance in her speech patterns, in  her use of
the language and from what I have briefly read, in her methods of  working on
pianos.

Oiling center pins? With what?  Mobile 10W30?  3.00 a quart-  lot cheaper
than Protek, I'd say.

I wrote her a private letter several days ago, but she ignored my  comments
and made no reply.  She just continues "projecting".

I remember a fellow from Iceland 4 or 5 years ago who was also irritating
many of us on the list.  He soon faded away.

I worry about the pianos that are being "serviced" by these  individuals.

Just hang that shingle out there that says:  Me Toooon  ur  pianers.   Cheep.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio

 Gas prices