numbering keys

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 2 23:56:05 MDT 2008

Hi, Jack:
    I've seen a numbering stamp in the Pianotek catalog.  I don't have the catalog handy, but I know it's in there.  I made one myself using a stamping machine that I purchased at Staples.  If I knew about this other one, I'd have purchased that instead.  Good luck.
    Paul

Paul McCloud
Service Technician for PianoSD.com
www.pianoservsd.com