Literature

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Jul 2 16:10:38 MDT 2008

Dampp-Chaser Corporation

Technical Customer Service

Kelly Hollifield

P.O. Box 1610

Hendersonville, NC  28793

(800) 438-1524

www.dampp-chaser.com

kelly at dampp-chaser.com

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Matthew Todd
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:32 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Literature

Where is the best place to order more Dampp-Chaser literature that we use to
give our clients explaining the system?  And while I'm doing that, what
other brochures do you keep in your tuning kit to hand out as information to
your customers?

I finally ordered my new tuning kit this morning!

http://www.stanleysupplyservices.com/images/p/JTK86BKcia.GL.jpg

It looks like this one won't develop me a hernia or skater's elbow.  I have
saved a few of the e-mails from ya'll in the past regarding what you use,
and I actually will order one of those for my regulating kit!

Thank you,

Matthew