Flexing upright twists tunings

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Jul 2 05:43:16 MDT 2008

The flexing I have always described as "Racking".  When I describe it to a
customer I make a cringing face and hold my hands near my groin and allude
to how painful it must be for the piano.  As a rule, I place verticals about
the width of my fist away from the wall and/or advise never move it.  A
piano truck seems to help if the piano needs to be moved (institutional
settings). Climate Control in our region is advisable.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---
Garret Traylor - President