vertical legs

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed Jul 2 04:23:36 MDT 2008

Farrell wrote:
> Hey Phil, I've been tuning pianos out at USF the past few days. Lots of
> great legs there.......  ;-)
> Anon

Hmmmm... ride your bike more and you'll have your own great legs. ;-}

You mean that Home Depot 2x4s aren't an option?

Saith the Rook,

I get tipsy from time to time, too, but IF it is a Eurostyle case and IF
it is on a carpet with a thick pad, it is GUARANTEED to be tipsy. You
need outriggers!

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.