Wives tales ... violin tuning

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Tue Jul 1 14:36:18 MDT 2008

Please Alicia,

  Cut the idol threats, they don't impress me.  Please move on, sheesh!!

  Matthew

A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    To me her playing is perfect and im entitled to it!!! perfection is in eyes of beholder...

Matt, if u dont cut out responding to my messages with as u say "bait", and whatever else ur trying to do, ur going to be made a chump of in this list.. just a warning... ive got a sharp tongue and im not afraid to use it, so please, im asking u nicely, if u have nothing nice or practical to say about what i write, dont write at all!

im sure everyone else understood what i mean, and i will not dignify a perfon who sends me messages in manner u do with an explanation!

Good day