Andreas Christensen spinet

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Jul 1 10:37:27 MDT 2008

Mark Prebilic wrote:
> I'm getting ready to tune my first piano for pay (!) and it turns out
> that it is an Andreas Christensen spinet piano with 78 keys. Is there
> any special technique I need to be aware of for tuning a 78-key piano?
> (I'm using Reyburn Cyber Tuner)?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark Prebilic
> Prebson Piano

Start on the right (displayed) note?  Make sure the note displayed is
the one you are tuning! Interesting things can happen if not.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.