Can any of you help me find this Steinway Grand M ebony (serial #468137)??

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 18:13:55 MST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 9:24:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
machsnursb at aol.com writes:

I do know this is like a needle in a haystalk but ...could any of you let me
know how I should look for it??
Thanks a lot
MC

That's a toughie - the only suggestion I have would be to contact Margaret
(her last name escapes me at the moment) at Steinway on the slim chance the new
owner requested information about it. Steinway keeps records of where their
pianos are, when they know. I don't know if she could release that name if she
has it, but you might inquire if she could pass your contact information and
request to the owner.

Otherwise, if you know where the piano was sold, you could call piano
technicians in that area.

Good luck,
Bob Davis