con-fuzzzed

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:31:10 MST 2008

When you remove opened glue from the freezer you will get condensation which will defiantly shorten the life of the remaining glue. It's best to keep it in an air tight container at normal room temp after opening. IMHO. I have had some CA glue (as a test) open for over 2 years in an air tight container and still works 100%.

Al G

Allied PianoCraft
PO Box 1549
High Point, NC 27261