Steinway Style 1 grand for sale

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 31 04:01:44 MST 2008

List,
There's a Steinway style I ( ancestor to the model C, 7'2") grand in S. Florida for sale. It's a hardship case and the piano could probably be had in the 4k range. It needs everything, however I it think there has been up action updating with wippens and capstans being installed ( instead of the rocker mechanism). The finish was originally rosewood but has been refinished in black lacquer sometime ago. Figure on doing a complete remanufacturing ( soundboard, pinblock, action).
I have not seen the piano  and so I'm relying on the customer's description. There's a chance for some digital pictures to be taken today.
If you are looking for some rebuilding stock, let me know. The family needs to move quickly on this. The piano is located in Hallandale, Florida.
a piano store ( on consignment) and Keyboard Carriage could have easy access to it.
Tom Servinsky
772 260 7110
tompiano at bellsouth.net