Receptiveness of teachers at school.

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 30 20:50:15 MST 2008

Uh, nope.
les bartlett

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Martin Wisenbaker
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:18 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: Receptiveness of teachers at school.

At the school district where I tune, by the time I arrive there the pianos
are in such bad shape that the teachers make all the students leave me alone
so I can work in order that they can have a tuned and working piano. In
other words, they, so far, have treated me like royalty and they respect me
enough to make sure I can provide them with a good instrument. I feel like
they are giving me the red carpet treatment when I go there. Apparently all
school districts are not like this.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas

Checked by AVG Free Edition.