Korean Dip

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 16:34:43 MST 2008

 David:

I've always been charmed by the phrase "key travel" since it so wholly consumes the movement of the action, with the two major components of jack travel to and through escapement, then the necessary residuum of aftertouch. Key "dip" has been, I think, a major stumbling block in understanding the importance of the total key travel at the front end. Aftertouch, as a component and resultant of regulation, becomes so apparent!

Paul