insurance

donspiano.service at verizon.net donspiano.service at verizon.net
Wed Jan 30 05:41:14 MST 2008

From: Michelle Smith <michelle at smithpianoservice.com>
Date: 2008/01/29 Tue PM 06:41:24 CST
To: 'Pianotech List' <pianotech at ptg.org>
Subject: RE: insurance

Hello Michael, I have a 1.5--1.5 bright red sign saying, DO NOT PLAY OR BOTHER
THE TECHNICIAN, While piano under service. In any circumstances. The
Principles Name in Large Letters.

I’ve had several school situations where I’ve askedthe custodian to lock the
door behind me so I won’t be disturbed and alsosometimes for my safety.  I’m
amazed at how many middle school andhigh school students just wander in and
start talking to me like they have nowhere else to be.  When the door is
locked, they stand there and bang onthe door (thinking their choir teacher is
playing the piano) and I just ignorethem.  Ha ha!  I keep meaning to make a
sign with something like, “Pianotuner at work.  Please do not disturb.”

Michelle Smith