tuner in Cuiaba, Brazil

Dahr-wynn dahr-wynn at blakemorepianoservices.com
Tue Jan 29 19:02:57 MST 2008

Hi Joel,
I have a sister living in Brazil, so in '06 when I'd planned to visit, I had my website translated into Portuguese.
We didn't end up finding any pianos, and only one tuner - in the largest city of the largest state in Brazil! And he wouldn't even talk to me after 20 various calls, messages, and setting 2 appointments!
We have received about 3 calls/emails in the year since, and she doesn't know anyone to refer!

I am going back this year in August, and we'll try again....
I don't think it is anywhere near Cuiba, though; sorry.

Good luck!
Dahr-wynn