insurance

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 18:24:48 MST 2008

Greetings,

            Junior high and high school kids are a curious bunch when it
comes to watching the piano tuner. I also, like to lock the door behind me when I
tune. They always try to open the door, and want to know whats going on.
   Once, junior high gal came into the auditorium where I was tuning, and
asked all about hearing 4ths and 5ths beating. I was delighted that she knew all
this tuning stuff and answered all her excellent questions. After she left, it
dawned on me how much trouble that could have caused had the kid been a
dishonest trouble maker. I actually worried about for an hour, till I realized the
kid was just being inquizative, as bright kids are. I have empathy for kids
with questions, questions, questions. But I agree, those situations are
unnerving, in the light of today's woes, it is such a shame that you have to be on
guard!

Julia
Reading, PA