Laminated panels

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 17:51:32 MST 2008

> Hey Ron,
> I've got some spruce that IS from the crate a soundboard came in 25
> years ago from Posey. It's grain is tighter and straighter than I see in
> an average panel today.
> Fenton

I still have some of that too. Nice stuff. Made a rib set out
of some of it once. Real spruce crates would be cheating
though. Besides, the grain is denser than I want in my panels.
I like as close to 8-10 gpi as I can get. Come to think of it,
that's about what the cardboard corrugations are too.
Hmmmm........
Ron N