Roof comes in on new board.

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Jan 27 07:51:06 MST 2008

Hi Fenton,
Rebuild. This may be tough to do with all your history with the instrument.
But  do it any way <g> Your rewards will not only be monetary but self satisfaction and client adoration.
Ever been arround techs who repair band instruments for Jr and Sr high schoolers?
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com