Soundboard installation, next topic : the glue

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 23:42:10 MST 2008

HI   JD
  I have thoroughly heard that parade on the list for quite  some time.  A
position I don't share for the most part but then there are  times it's
warranted.  My Motto is.... If it aint't broke don't' fix  it.....if it is then let's
not procrastinate about it.
  Dale

The tradition in Europe is to salvage the soundboard at all  costs.  I think
>that's based more on tradition and  attitude about maintaining the integrity
>of the original instrument  than whether the soundboard is actually
>performing its engineering  function in an effective manner or can even with
>extensive  repairs...

48)