too old LES ? :)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Fri Jan 25 12:35:58 MST 2008

Jim is being kind.

What I said was:
"I have reached an age at which I realize I have only so many piano projects
left in me; do I want this to be one of them. Increasingly the answer is no."

The same principle, of course, applies to other endeavors as well.

Del
Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Manufacturing Consultant
620 South Tower Avenue