R,C&S question

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Fri Jan 25 05:15:43 MST 2008

Yes, cake indeed, and sometimes foot flavor.

Anyway, back to the drawing board, and one of these boards I'll just have to try a pure RC&S for myself.

BTW, in the wintery midwest do you have to add humidity then to get to your target emc.

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts
(978) 323-4545