am I getting too old?

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 20:15:10 MST 2008

Les

When you get to the point where you don't want to work on old clunkers, and you don't need old pianos just to fix them up, you can pat yourself on the back, and say, "I'm finally doing what I LIKE to do, and not what I HAVE to do, to make a living". That is when the drudgery ends, and the fun begins.   You've not gotten old. You've just gotten very good. Congratulations.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of