Once a year VS 4 times/ contract

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 07:25:49 MST 2008

Greetings Bob,
         I wouldnt feeel bad about tuning once a year on those. Because of
the firm friction points at the da capo bar, it works for you just as it works
against you.
 It works against you because they are harder to get in tune and takes
longer, and for you because once they are tuned, bcause of all that #$%^&* friction,
they should stay in tune longer...and they usually do!

Julia
Reading. PA

In a message dated 1/23/2008 6:54:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phil at philbondi.com writes:

itunepiano at aol.com wrote:
I tune it once per year,  not 4 times per year as
> I'm budgeted for.

Is this the definition of tuning by rumor?