Charge more to tune a Steinway?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 09:36:11 MST 2008

S&S verticals, yes. Grands, no. Nope, not just you. I don't charge more. I don't tune very many of them, so it's not that big a deal. However when I'm in the midst of tuning one (and I've got one little ba$tard in mind....) I seriously wonder why I don't charge more.

I learned to tune on a brand-new S&S 1098. Talk about a rough introduction......  :-0

Terry Farrell