Damper pedal modifications

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Jan 21 17:36:11 MST 2008

Funny you should mention knee levers, Frank, as that crossed my mind, too.
 Like a melodeon, only different.  (A hat that plays pedals is just TOO
cool!)

She plays out a lot, at nursing homes and other community sites, so
something portable would be good.  On the other hand, I suspect she spends
most of her playing time at the church and at home.

Since she's unlikely to ever use the una corda at church, I suppose I
could reconfigure the rods and linkages.

I'm open to nearly any suggestion or idea, so thanks in advance for more
of 'em!

Annie G.