-- Gallway Hammer boing jig

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 08:37:05 MST 2008

Hi  Mike
  Hey I'm still looking for one of these if  you or any body else  knows of
one.
    Did you rework any part of it to hold the hammers more  securely?  This
is the only negative thing I heard but these things are  easily repairable by
machinist & piano technicians.  grin
  Dale

Dale,
    I have one and have used it many times, set up  properly, it is
incredibly accurate. I would recommend getting one because you  can remove the hammer
boring portion and it is a 5-C indexing head, in  English, you can put collets
in it and turn stuff 0 to 360 degrees with  ease and accuracy, milling,
drilling, etc...  Or you can just bore  hammers with it.    Mike

Michael A. Morvan
Blackstone Valley Piano
Dedicated To Advancing  The Art Of Keyboard Restoration
76 Sutton Street
Uxbridge, Ma.  01569
(508) 278-9762
_Keymaestro at verizon.net_ (mailto:Keymaestro at verizon.net)