Amazing double-headed tuning hammer for squares found.

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Jan 21 05:54:30 MST 2008

Martin Wisenbaker wrote:
> Conrad:
>
> To possibly find a handle, you might check with Rick Wyatt of the Dallas
> Chapter. I bought a double headed oblong tip with adjustable handle from
> him some years ago. He has (or had) an assortment of old tools to sell.
>
> Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
> Houston, Texas

Thanks, but I'm not exactly in an emergency situation.

I haven't tuned the only square among my clientèle since March '98.  I
suppose it's almost due for a return visit. It was only at about -150¢
at that point, and they may be waiting until it hits an even 200 or 300,
but until I get the call, I won't worry about having a handle for my
paperweight.
;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076