charge for time

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Jan 19 07:20:11 MST 2008

Steve, there's too many variables to give a pat
answer. College= they keep you busy and
historically they have no money to pay techs
what they're worth in a situation like this -
They keep their pianos in good condition= 'why
do I need to be around (is it in the rider) or a
requirement from the College to cover potential
back-side embarrassment?

This could be classified as 'stand'by' and in
which case you charge either by your hourly rate
or by the 1/4 hr. - whatever your AGREEMENT is
with the venue.

You need to make yourself happy..or have an
agreement with the college about concert work
which is agreeable to both side.

Like I said - no easy solution in my opinion.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)