Oblong Tuning Tips

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 18:57:44 MST 2008

I told her about the same thing - charge by the hour at 125% my normal on-site service rate (figure extra frustration). Unfortunately I didn't scare her away. I even told her it would cost up to $1500 to fix a couple broken hammer shanks and regulate the action - she's still holding firm......

Terry Farrell