rental agreement

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 17 14:01:12 MST 2008

This situation is actually quite similar to the first one Diane recounted
here:  the church is hosting their annual Jubilee next week and really
(really) wants to have a piano capable of playing the kind of music
required by a large gathering of Baptist ministers, their wives, and
families.  That would not be their current piano....

And since the pianist has been pining for a grand, lo these many years,
this is the perfect moment to supply her with one.  I'm not convinced that
this is the perfect piano for them, but it's the one they can afford right
now.  And I'll take it back on trade, if and when the right one comes
through my shop.  And I suspect I will have customers for life as a
result.

That's why I'm not worried.  I just want to make sure we're all covered
and protected from the possibility of loss.

Thanks, Diane.  I love these stories of the ways we intersect with our
customers' lives!

Annie G.