Soundboard installation with hide glue

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 17:20:19 MST 2008

> Ron,
>
> You make me feel that common sense is just as precious as mystics (or
> theories, which in a certain sense is exactly the same).

Common sense (an oxymoron) is in considerably shorter supply
than mystics and faith based theories. Theories based on sense
are rarest of all and rarely recognized.

> Thanks for your valued input.
> You really help me ascertaining where I'm doing a good job and where I'm
> just dreaming.

While it's often not difficult to do a good job in a dream
state, it helps to have some facts for the postmortem. Happy
to help as I can.
Ron N