What's the best way to strap an upright to a crane ?

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 15 19:56:11 MST 2008

Thump,

	I'd suggest a sling. In my recent hoist I used 3 of them (overkill)
going through the straps that I used to fix the grand to the skid and dolly.
If you had the right size sling and protected the piano well enough that
might be all you need. I gathered mine all into the hook for the hoist but I
don't think you'd really need as many as I used. Good luck! Let us know how
it goes. Take pictures!!

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com