Tunelab device question

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue Jan 15 15:02:04 MST 2008

Holly you ask:  "Does anyone here have a phone/pda device they run Tunelab
on?"

Yes.  I run it on a device which is marketed under various names and which
is far superior to a Blackberry.  It's an o2 XDA Exec.  Generically it is an
HTC Universal but is sold under various names by different cellphone
companies.  You can read about it at
http://www.htc.com/product/03-products-11.htm  or
http://www.itreviews.co.uk/hardware/h814.htm or
http://www.clubimate.com/t-DETAILS_JASJAR.aspx

It's a very sophisticated device running Windows Mobile 5. It has full
internet conectivity either via GPRS or by WiFi.  It runs Word, Excel etc
etc and takes an XD card.

It runs Tunelab very well. One curiosity is that my old one, which developed
a fault, will run Tunelab perfectly in either horizontal or vertical mode on
the rotatable screen, but my new replacement only wants to run it in
vertical orientation.  It runs fine that way though.

Hope this helps.

David.