Accepting credit cards

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Jan 15 10:10:21 MST 2008

There are some stores that put a $10 limit on credit cards. But most tunings are probably in the $75 - $150 range. Plus, as one person said, accepting credit cards helps bring in more repair and regulating business.

But irregardless of that,?the charge for credit card is one of the expenses that should be incorporated into all of your work, just as tools are incorporated into your fees.?I don't think anyone added a surcharge to a tuning fee after they bought a ETD.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of