CAD software

pianoguru at cox.net pianoguru at cox.net
Mon Jan 14 22:31:44 MST 2008

---- "Stéphane Collin" <collin.s at skynet.be> wrote:

> Frank, did you try this one ?  What do you think about ?  How does it compare with SolidWorks ?

Sorry, I am not familiar with Alibre.  If you didn't pay more than $4,000 USD, it's not "professional level" CAD software.

Responding to an earlier post that CAD is a waste of money, you display only your own ignorance of it.  It is no longer "Computer Assisted Design."  It is 3-D modeling, and it is the key to future development of the art of piano building. IMHO.

Frank Emerson