ETD & CC was Re: Accepting credit cards

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:52:18 MST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 9:15 PM, Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com> wrote:

>  There are philosophical issues as well. Taking plastic moves us even
> further from real money than the worthless paper with green ink does. It
> enables banks and the Federal Reserve to create money out of nothing with
> even greater ease. That house of cards is only going to last as long as the
> Chinese still think the dollar is worth something.

Yup.  Our money is backed by absolutely nothing.  If we print money (based
on nothing), it's called counterfeiting.  If the Fed prints/creates money
(based on nothing), it's called "liquidity," or some other gobbledygook
phrase.  It is indeed a wicked system.  And it will continue until enough of
us realize what it truly is.  Or, until it totally crashes and nobody has
nuttin'.  But then it'll be too late.

One sad fact is that if all debt were paid back to the creditors, there
would be no bills or coins in circulation.  It would all be in the banks.
 We have a debt-based money system.

What a way to start off the new year, eh?

--
JF