IRS Form 1040 Schedule C and then some

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jan 14 15:29:10 MST 2008

And if your client "just has one sticky key" he'd hate to call you out at
$??/hour and he doesn't learn anything, so he (incorrectly) fixes it
himself, except it makes it worse, and he winds up paying you more in the
end, which is what can happen to you if you solicit (incorrect) tax advice
from non-tax professionals... except you don't just pay MORE, you pay LOTS
MORE!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN