Accepting credit cards

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 14 13:49:56 MST 2008

David,
	While I'm certainly not a big fan of carrying anything more than I
am already, I wonder if more sales couldn't be had of extras like caster
cups and the like if they weren't worried about how much was in the account
at that moment. There have been quite a few companies sending me stuff of
late as I just restructured the business to a sub S corp from an LLC. There
is one company with a rate of only 1.15% which seems quite low
comparatively. Naturally they don't tell you much else until they get you to
sign up. Monthly fees, per transaction fees, etc. all add up. Thus the
question. Is it worth it? I may be selling bigger ticket items soon so I
wonder if it's important to have for that.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)