Baldwin SF-10

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 11 06:44:07 MST 2008

Never use a preposition to end a sentence with :>) (As my dad always used
to say...)
pw

"David Boyce" <David at piano.plus.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/10/2008 06:30 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"Pianotech List" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Baldwin SF-10

"Also, it's helpful when a poster's name appears somewhere in
the message - either in the E-mail address, or the signature,
so everyone will know who they're talking to (or more
correctly, to whom they're talking)."

Well I wouldn't worry about being THAT correct, Ron.   Someone once
criticised Churchill for ending a sentence with a preposition, and
Churchill
replied "That is the sort of arrant pedantry up with which we shall not
put".

Best,

David.