Spam: public domain book reprints

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 10 19:10:42 MST 2008

I DO, Dean, and thank you for asking!  I play piano for fun and profit,
and I sing shape note and other songs.  I raise chickens.  And I whack
cats whenever I can get close enough to 'em -- but they're all faster than
I am, so it's mostly sound and fury, signifying nothing........  (If you
met my cats, you'd know that they're in no danger.)

I once found a hymnal that had "Ten Rules" for its use printed in the
front.  One of the rules was "Thou shalt not use me to hit the babies
with."  I always wished I'd kept a copy of that book, 'though none was
ever offered to me. <g>

Annie