Yamaha G3

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jan 10 08:13:59 MST 2008

Dean,

I think the G3 is similar to the C2. Interesting point about the super
glue.  May have to try it sometime...

PTW

"Dean May" <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/10/2008 08:18 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

"'Pianotech List'" <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Yamaha G3

I’m not familiar with this particular model, but I have done screws in
similar situations. You can get screwdrivers that hold the screw on the
end while you stick it into inaccessible places. In a pinch you can also
super glue the screw to the end of your screwdriver. Once you start
putting torque on it it will break loose.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802