CA Glue & hammer felt

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jan 8 07:34:24 MST 2008

You are likely correct. BUT, I've reglued many, many hammer felts and EVERY
time the repaired hammer was tonally consistent with its unrepaired
neighbors.

Keep in mind that this repair is most often done to 1960s Aeolian spinets
and the like. The repaired hammers sound just as crappy as the other
hammers.....

Terry Farrell