Was Being called out on stage now museum of bad tools

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 17:45:51 MST 2008

Subject: Re: Being called out on stage

> I had the zapper...it belongs in a museum....good idea for
> the Home Office...a museum of bad ideas/tools in piano
> technology...;-]

Hey, I have some of those I'd donate. Tuning pin locks,
soundboard toggle clamps, hammer shank bender, etc. I bought
every one of them, mostly in boxes of miscellaneous from
tuners' estate sales and auctions.

	I'll vote for the flange shield and the spring clamps for key
bushings.
	Tom Driscoll

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:57 AM